Monday, April 7, 2014

Believe

Recently I have been having a slight bump in the road with my health. I have been battling a new infection in my lungs this last month. It seems to have really taken a toll on me but is being treated effectively. I have done 4 testing procedures to check for rejection and all have come back at 0%!! I am still being treated for rejection in case we missed it or it comes at a surprise. This means lots of steroids...great. I have been deprived of sleep and the mood swings are setting in along with the hunger, and attitude! Oh and you can't forget the puffy cheeks I love so much. I am feeling better though and am fully expecting my new lungs to be at the level they were at 3 months ago. With hard work and dedication I know I'll get back to being strong. In the down time I have had, I have really advanced one of my books and I am completely estatic over it!!! Also other great news; tomorrow I will be celebrating my 8 month Breathe Day post transplant!!! Staying positive is key in hard times. If I could give any word of advice it would be, if you're going to believe in anything then believe in yourself. If you do that, there is nothing that can stop you in this world.
XO-A

No comments:

Post a Comment