Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thank You

This song moved to tears as I realized the reality of today. I cry happy tears as I hear this song and write this entry. It is so moving and touches my heart. I hope it does the same for my readers. As you listen to this song, allow the lyrics into your soul. I believe everything happens for a reason. This song came to me today; what a perfect glorious day for this moment. One year ago today, I could feel death. It was creeping into my life with no remorse and no way of control. I was almost gone. I could never wish that feeling upon anyone. It is true emptiness. It was my lowest place in my life I think I will ever reach. But as this song relays, "There's hope in front of me. There's a light, I still see it!"I know I have a purpose in life that I have not fulfilled yet. My time is coming. When I hear this song it not only reminds of why I held on when everything was almost gone, but it also reminds me of those who held my hand through it all. I wish I could thank everyone individually. However, I received so much sincere love from so many people I can't remember them all. To my parents, my family and family friends, my boyfriend, my best friends, my acquaintances, my doctors, my surgeons, my nurses, my fellow transplant friends, my pageant friends, my old high school friends, my previous teachers, my parent's friends, and strangers of all kinds, you are all my reason. Who ever you are, what ever role you play in my life, if you reached out to me any time in this last year, especially one year ago, please know you were and are my support and reason. Your love kept me going. When I doubted my future, my life, someone reached out to me. If you're reading this, YOU kept me going. Please never forget the power of love and hope that you can impact on a person's life. 

XO
-A

2 comments: