Friday, March 1, 2013

Great Beginnings!

Two weeks from today I will be giving away my title of Miss La Paz County 2012. It has been a long time dream of mine to become a Miss America titleholder. I have loved my first year but I can not wait to get back on stage to perform again! My next challenge is to win Miss Mohave County in April. I will continue to aspire my dream of becoming Miss Arizona one day!
I have been given the opportunity to become a member of a program called S.P.E.A.K. (Sharing People's Experiences and Knowledge). I am very excited to have this opportunity to share my story and success with my disease, Cystic Fibrosis. I have always been afraid to share my disease with the world until I competed for my first Miss America local pageant. I am now addicted and cannot share it enough! I will have the chance to share my story and encourage/inspire others. I will be doing many interviews of all sorts, conferences, media of all sorts, and more! I am 1 of 10 nationally in a specific division of S.P.E.A.K. This journey has just started!
I am also a writer who can one day call herself an author! I am in the midst of writing my first book. A tragic love story starting in the year 1436. I will share quotes from my story as it progresses and my achievements as they come. I also plan to write a book called "iSurvived", an autobiography of my journey through my experiences in the Miss America Organization and my triumph with my disease.

I can't wait for my future!

-Love, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment