Saturday, March 23, 2013

Update on everything!

In two weeks I will be competing for the title if Miss Mohave County 2013! I am so grateful to have become apart of such an amazing program as the Miss America Organization. It's absolutely fabulous!
This past week I signed up for a wonderful thing in my community! I became a Chamber Ambassador for the Parker Area Chamber of Commerce. Being a member of the Cham Bams I will be volunteering through out the community in activities through out the year and also helping with the Chamber Mixers! I am very excited to continue staying involved with my community.
I am also getting anxious for my San Diego trip! I haven't been to San Diego in so long. My speaking engagement also falls on the day of my boyfriends birthday! What a coincidence!!
This Tuesday I have a doctors appointment at PCH. Staying positive!
XO- A

No comments:

Post a Comment