Monday, March 11, 2013

San Diego in May!

I received a phone call about a week ago from a Network I joined called SPEAK Network (Sharing People's Experiences And Knowledge). SPEAK allows me to volunteer my time sharing my story to inspire others. One week ago I was asked if I would be interested in speaking at a pharmaceutical conference in San Diego in May. I was very honored and shocked! I received a phone call today with more information. I will be speaking to 175 people about my story and about a medicine I take. I will be staying at the Hard Rock, where the conference will be. All expenses paid for by the SPEAK Network!! The time I am in San Diego, it will also my sweetheart's birthday! What a great way to celebrate! I am so excited for this opportunity! I will definitely be blogging about that day when it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment