Sunday, January 12, 2014

Miss Phoenix 2014 & Miss Cave Creek 2014

I had the greatest pleasure competing with 7 other young ladies competing for the title of Miss Phoenix and Miss Cave Creek. I had such an amazing time meeting my new friends. Congratulations to my friends Miss Phoenix Alexa Rogers and Miss Cave Creek 2014 Lauren McBurnett!! I was awarded Miss Congeniality (chosen by the contestants), Miracle Maker (I raised $630 towards Children's Miracle Network), and the Quality of Life Award. I am so honored to have won all 3 of these awards. One of the contestants zipper on her dress broke in dress rehearsal so thank goodness I brought a back up gown for her to borrow. I also had such a great time getting to know the contestants who competed for outstanding teen!!! Although I did not win the crown I had such an amazing time. I am also so excited and proud for my pageant sisters Whitney and Tiffany for putting on an incredible pageant! Continuing my journey, next weekend I am competing for one of three titles for Miss Tucson Desert Rose, Miss Tucson Old Pueblo and Miss Tucson Del Sol. Wish me luck!
XO-A

No comments:

Post a Comment