Thursday, January 23, 2014

Follow Your Heart

I guess I should have clarified what I meant by "retired" in my last post. I am not permanently retiring from pageants. I love the Miss America Organization too much to leave. Even after I age out I plan to become a director. What I meant by retiring was that I was going to take a fairly large break from pageants. I will be back. My dream to become Miss Arizona one day is still something I plan to achieve. I currently feel like I need to take a break from pageants to fully enjoy other aspects of my life that have and continue to arise. I do plan to come back into pageants and in the Miss America Organization. I just feel like I am wanting to do things in life but say, "oh...but I have a pageant to do." or "I'd love to do this or that, or be here/there! But...I have a pageant." I feel like its dragging me down right now. I will return when my heart tells me to. I am finally starting to see what life has to offer me and I am going to take full advantage of it!
XO- A

No comments:

Post a Comment